Website Design & Development
- 716 Co. starts working on a project upon receipt of payment. Websites are made live upon completion of the project once the client has given 100% approval. If applicable, hosting and domain name registration fees must be paid every month. If a client wishes to pay a deposit of 50%, the remaining balance will be due on completion of the layout design. No further work will be done until the remaining balance is paid.
- Additional services come at additional fees, on a fee-for-service basis or on an hourly rate. If clients require additional services, the correspondent fee is added to their invoice and they are charged accordingly.
- Delays in project completion may occur when:
- There is a delay in any payments
- The client requests further changes in the design, structure, or content of the project
- The client purchases an additional service related to the project
- There is a delay in the receipt of any materials from the client
- Time frame estimates are approximate only and are subject to change at any time at 716 Co.’s discretion. At any time, and at its whole discretion, 716 Co. may decide to put a project on hold.
- All our services are 100% satisfaction guaranteed. We don’t stop working until our clients are completely satisfied with their solution. That is our commitment. However, 716 Co. will under no circumstances be held responsible to satisfy unreasonable expectations or request 716 Co. discretion to decide whether a request or an expectation is reasonable or lies within the scope of offer of services to its client. As an example, if the client purchases a certain service, but in order to be fully satisfied, 716 Co. judges that an additional service is necessary, then it is no longer 716 Co.’s responsibility or commitment to satisfy the client. In other words, 716 Co. guarantees 100% satisfaction within the framework of its original agreement with the client, according to 716 Co.’s understanding.
- Services or part of services (i.e. elements of a project) that have been approved by the client are considered as services with which the client is 100% satisfied. Any further work on these services (elements of the project) will be invoiced accordingly.
- Unless clearly specified otherwise, all project statuses are set as “completed” after a 2-month period has passed (calculated from the first payment date). This means no more work will be done on that project and no service will be provided. This doesn’t apply to hosting and domain name registration services, which are provided independently of the project status, and only according to the client’s payments.
- Clients are responsible for providing all website content including logos, text, and images unless agreed upon otherwise.
- 716 Co. offers ongoing maintenance packages to their clients which includes CMS (website software) updates and content updates. 716 Co. can provide backups of client’s websites, as a feature of our WordPress Care Plans. If a client wishes to update their CMS on their own, 716 Co. is not responsible for any website issues caused by an update. A service fee will be applied for 716 Co. to fix any issues that were caused.
- Clients can have the ability to update the website content of their website with a page editor as long as they are a 716 Co. client. 716 Co. is not responsible for any issues caused by the client updating their own website. A service fee will be applied for 716 Co. to fix any issues that were caused.
About credit cards data processing
Please keep in mind that for security reasons, 716 Co. always: Prevents unauthorized access, maintains data accuracy, and ensures the correct use of information, through appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information it collects online and offline. 716 Co. hires the services of reliable third-party companies to manage credit card information and payment gateway secured encryptions for the websites of its clients.
About this site
All prices appearing on this site are subject to change without notice. These prices are solely informative and 716 Co. is not necessarily committed to them for your project. To receive a free quote for your project, please call us at (803) 386-0380 or request a quote on our website. Promotional offers are not cumulative.
About 716 Co.’s website design projects
716 Co. doesn’t assume any responsibility or liability for the content of the websites it designs and/or hosts. 716 Co. has no control over any information, materials, or products found thereon. 716 Co. doesn’t serve as a consultant for its clients, and they are entirely responsible for all that is found on their websites. Because of the nature of web design and programming work, websites always appear differently on different computers. Screen resolution, operating system, and browsing software are just a few examples of variables that may affect the way a website looks. The client must be aware of these possible variations and 716 Co. will not be held responsible for them.
Hosting, Domains, Firewalls, SSL, Backups
716 Co. is a reseller of a 3rd Party hosting company. 716 Co. is not responsible for any issues or delays concerning any of these factors. 716 Co. will offer as much assistance as possible. For full hosting support please call 480.624.2500.
Should you have any questions or concerns about these terms and conditions, please contact us.
Thank you for doing business with us! We really appreciate it.